Onkyo Stero Cassette Tape Deck

I'm looking for a schmatic and/or repair manual for an Onkyo TA-RW404 tape deck. The left playback channel has stopped working. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, D.E.

Reply to
dutch

just in case you havent already done so...you may want to check:

-audio gone only in play, or in record also?

-check headphone sockets and line out - is the sound gone on both these outputs?

-vu meter working on that channel?

-if none of this helps you'd probably need a scope to trace the path and find out where the signal is getting lost. good luck - B

Sending the manual to address shown - watch out for those head wires....they're troublemakers.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

I've always wondered how to pronounce "Onkyo" is it like "on key oh" or "oink ey oh" must be the first because the second just dosen't make any sense. :-)

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

Reply to
dutch

I felt kinda stupid after I started trying to spell it out phonetically. It seemed obvious that that was how you say it, but I had allready started a post so I figured I'd go ahead and ask..

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy