Looking for schematic for a Weller EC1002 solder station

I'm looking for a schematic+parts list for a Weller EC1002 soldering station.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

Reply to
bill hill

Have you tried Cooper Tools direct ? I've found them pretty helpful in the past.

A quick Google on "EC1002" turned up many references to this station. Here is one with exploded views and a parts list ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

What is broken?? -- What are you trying to fix?? Bad iron, Dead control board in base unit??

Everything you need is here:

GO TO: alt.binaries.schematics/electronic

Look for January 13, 2008 posting with Title: Weller handle Disassembly (applies to EC1201 handle)

Weller web page

Dino Chandler is head of Weller Repair in North Carolina -- go to their web page for Price list and instructions if you desire for Weller to repair.

PRICES LISTED are VERY GOOD... WHY? Price is virtually the same as the price you pay for the most expensive part in iron (Type K thermocouples are $55) or station base unit (Control baords) --- IF bad.

g. beat w9gb

Reply to
gb

I have the schematic and board layout for an EC2002 which is probably similar. Let me know if you want it, and I'll email it to you...

Ray