req: schematic for Toshiba T.V. model 20A43

Hi hope some one can help me out., I am looking for a schematic for a Toshiba T.V. model 20A43 chassis # M3M914 its about 2 years old and turns its self off with out warning at random times. I need the schematic to check voltages, I'm sure the (P.S) is where the problem is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. chuck

Reply to
chuck

-- melosenoway

Reply to
melosenoway

Thanks for the follow up I have gone over that darn board half a dozzen times looking for cold solder joints I know I am getting old and I use a real big magnifier and yes the eyes ain't what they used to be... but I still can't see any bad connections on the P.C.B. I have solder touched just about every spot on the board just to be sure. I can run the set with the board out on the bench and have poked and prodded every component looking for bad joint or bad component can't find anthing that will cause set to turn off. It just shuts off when it feels like it!!!! You mention a bad relay, the only relay I can find is for the auto degauss and it would not cause this type of problem and it seems to be O.K. anyway. I'm making an assumption that something is off in the voltage dept. thats why I hope to get a schematic so I can get correct voltage measurements. Any other input will be greatly appreciated. thanks again Chuck

Reply to
chuck