Looking for name of particular parts supplier

I am looking for a parts supplier I remember from several years ago. It was called "B & D Electric Corp." or something similar. I've tried every combination I can think of on Google, no luck. They sell components, equipment, etc. I bought a B&K 30 MHz dual-trace oscilloscope several years back, cost only $350. I would like to see if they still sell it. Anybody out there got any ideas? Thanks for your help!

Reply to
StellarTech

You got quite a few responses the last time you asked, a few days ago. Did you read ANY of them?

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell