Need help finding a particular parts supplier

I am trying to find the contact information for an electronics part supplier, went by the name of "B & D Electric Corp." or something similar. I've tried every combination I can think of on google, no luck. They sold components, equipment, etc. I'm looking for thier catalog, I remember seeing a 30 MHZ B&K dual-trace oscilloscope for $349.00 back in '03. I'm ex-technician, disabled, but would like to have it for hobby & so on. I appreciate any help!

Reply to
estepj53

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"estepj53" wrote in news:hAXnh.22425$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

Jim Land

You can buy four on eBay for much less than that.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

This may be the right scope.I have never bought from them though..J.P.

J.P.

I don't know if they're still in business, but I think an awful lot of their stuff came from:

estepj53 wrote:

Reply to
M Berger