laserjet serie II mirror

I own a rotating mirror from a HP laserjet serie II. the motor is driven by a TA7259P and the pcb has a 5 pins connector. could you give me any info about this connector ? for making a permanent rotating mirror? thanks and best regards from FRANCE Alain snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr

Reply to
Alain

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 23:10:34 +0200, "Alain" put finger to keyboard and composed:

You may be able to determine the function of the PCB pins by viewing the application circuits in this datasheet:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar