M56737FP help

I own a rotating mirror from a HP laser printer the motor is driven by a M56737FP could you give me any info about the datasheet ? for making a permanent rotating mirror? thanks and best regards from FRANCE Alain

Reply to
Alain

Den Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:05:17 +0200. skrev Alain:

Could this be to any help?

perhaps same family.

--
Med venlig hilsen

Christian Treldal, OZ1GNN
"Remember Darwin; building a better mousetrap merely results in smarter mice."
Reply to
Christian Treldal