RSX-S Bose stereo

Does anyone know if the 2002 Acura RSX-S has a power amp that is separate from the head unit and where it is located?

Dave M.

Reply to
Dave M.

Yes, there are two amplifiers. One is located under the front passenger seat and the other inside the spare tire subwoofer enclosure.

Reply to
Michael J. Apollyon

"Michael J. Apollyon" wrote in news:fRYqg.2604$Sr1.1829@trndny08:

Thankyou sooo much. I'm looking for a place to inject the line level audio from my Sirius Starmate receiver. I don't want to look for the line level before the volume control circiut within the head unit.

Reply to
Dave M.