Lamp

Hi! How many ohms should a LED projection lamp check? Thank yoy Vince

Reply to
Vince

If a mercury discharge lamp then you will have a hard time finding a resistance. You have to check there is a standing voltage and a trigger pulse

N_Cook

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 08:37:28 +0100, "N_Cook" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I suspect the OP is referring to something like the following.

LED Projection Lamp Lights for Architectural Lighting (QL-P2-W):

I believe a DMM would see the LED strings as open circuits.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar