50L6 tube

Hi! I am looking for a 50L6 tube for a radio, if someone has one and how much. Thank you Vince

Reply to
Vince

e=UTF-8

Reply to
Don Bowey

news:rec.antiques.radio+phono is where the old radio people hang out

for those stuck with using 'Goggle Groups'.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Antique Electronics Supply

has them. I've found them to be a very reliable vendor.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz