TEDELEX SERVICE MENU

74CM Colour Television Chassis EC2975 or TCB00892 or 40-2916-MT-MA

Hi Tube had a green gun that had died. (Heating up the Filaments, and then firing 240v through a 50w bulb between G1 and GK, managed to give me about

10 minutes before the green died again).

Replaced with another tube of same size (Using the same Yolk that is on the replacement tube [I did read the faq])

My Picture is focused at the center, but at the edges it starts to get blurry, and I can see that it is overrunning the screen border by at least

10cm on each side. My guess is that this is beacuse of the different yolk impedance. Anybody know how to correct this (resistors in parralel / series with the Yolk maybe),

I would also like (for interest sake) to know how to access this sets service menu [if somebody could please help].

BTW I am doing this one as a hobby, as I would like to get a TV going for my lounge [and i was given this tv with a bad tube]

Thanks Peter

Reply to
Peter Kolbe

Just an update. Got the Service Manual from Local dealer.

Easily managed to adjust settings (in service menu) to get picture working fine with the other tube.

Was actually surprised that the set gave me such a wide range to bring the Vertical and Horizontal Amplitudes down.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Kolbe