Konka TV setup

Is there a code to get into the Konka TV setup - the defaults (reset) are way off viewable?

Homer J Simpson

Never heard of that brand but... If it is a new TV return it to the store because it is defective. If you've had the TV for a while and things have changed in the picture quality then there is a component fault and adjustments will not help, and will make it much more difficult to get it back to normal after it is properly repaired.

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver

No, it was a freebie from FreeCycle. And I am a tech, though not for many years. I suspect someone may have altered the set-up since pushing the Picture Reset button on the remote jams the contrast up to max.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson