Acoustic Research Holographic Imaging M2 Speakers need repairing

I have a pair of these (old) speakers, plus a full Acoustic Research component stereo system from the same era (early 90's?) - all in great condition, considering they have all been inn storage for the past 7 years or so. Only problem is that the tweeters on both speakers have stopped working and I have determined that it is the crossovers that have failed.

Anyone have any idea where I could get these replaced/fixed? I can't even track down the web-site for Acoustic Research

Cheers Steve

Reply to
steven.k.stone

As a temporary fix, try a capacitor from the woofer to the tweeter.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Whatever exists currently for AR will have little or nothing to do with the original AR speakers. Try this site for info/help on the classic models:

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

Reply to