jvc rx707v users manual?

*I am the proud owner of a JVC RX707v surround sound receiver. I need a user's manual so I can discover how use all of it's features. I have done a long search on the web. Any suggestions as to where I might find one? Thanks for your time.*
Reply to
Kurt
*I am the proud owner of a JVC RX707v surround sound receiver. I need a user's manual so I can discover how use all of it's features. I have done a long search on the web. Any suggestions as to where I might find one? Thanks for your time.*

I found it in ten seconds. Look again.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

YOUR A DICK