JVC

Hi there. I am looking for a circuit diagram for a JVC FM-AM stereo receiver with model number: VCR5511. This is a very old set and a piece of the board with some of the components at the final output stage was burned behind recocnition. Is there someone out there with a diagram or perhaps show me into the right direction of where I may be able to find it. Please mail me the good news. Thanks. Cassie Carstens.

Reply to
Cassie Carstens