Manual for JVC KM-2500 Colour Special Effects Generator

Can anyone tell me where i can locate a pdf version of a manual for the JVC KM-2500 Colour Special Effects Generator. It is a Television switcher. I work at a local shaw community channel and we need to do some service work on one we have at the studio. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Reply to
tcure64

Thats a tough one, because JVC doesn't post information on their professional products on their website.

I'd suggest you try contacting other KM-2500 users (many of them pop up on a Google search) and see if they will burn you a copy of one of theirs.

Good luck, Harry C.

Reply to
hhc314