Need JVC RX317TN Users Manual

I have a model JVC RX 317TN am/fm receiver amplifier for which the owner's manual is not available. This receiver has a 40 channel memory storage capacity but I have not been able to store or revise the stored channels. Can anyone offer instructions or any other information about this unit. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Monty