seeking user manual for scopex oscilloscope

I know this is a long shot but does anyone have or know where I might get a user manual for a Scopex 14D-15 oscilloscope? (Scopex Instruments of Letchworth, and yes I've done the google). Thanks for any help.

Reply to
tg

user manual for a Scopex 14D-15 oscilloscope? (Scopex

Reply to
chattycathy

user manual for a Scopex 14D-15 oscilloscope?

get lost you top-posting bimbo

Reply to
tg