JVC mode switch in Canada

Hi. I need to find a mode switch for a 3500U SVHS vcr, anywhere in Canada that carries them? I've tried JVC but without any response. Thanks. Mark.

Reply to
Mark

Try: Global Electronics Supply Tel: 800-668-8776 Fax: 800-387-6980

They are supposed to be a distributor for JVC. They are located in Toronto, if I remember right.

You will most likely find that parts for any type of VHS servicing are getting very scarce these days.

--

JANA
_____