JVC PB10522-01-02 tuner PCB - what models used this?

Hi, I've got a JVC PB10522-01-02 tuner PCB (TU UNIT PWB) with some form of Matsushita/Panasonic tuner can on board. I'd like to use this tuner in something else but need some specs on it. Does anyone know what models of JVC TV used this tuner?

The RF can carries the text "8422S RF030" on the top, and "PERF0030 / ENV-87844G3 / MADE IN JAPAN" on one side, and the Matsushita "M- square" logo stamped into the metal on both sides.

Thanks, Phil.

Reply to
Philip Pemberton