JVC J610U VCR

My favorite VCR crapped out and I'm hoping someone can help me. Here is what happens: when a tape is inserted it goes in, drops and starts to wrap but not completely the Drum does not turn. It won't go into Play or Fast Forward but will go into rewind. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Paul

Reply to
<pdelpriore1

Check to make sure the power supply is to specs. If so, check the mode switch to start.

--

JANA _____

Paul

Reply to