JVC HR-7100U and EURAS -> Could someone please look up faults

I am looking for repairing-instructions for my JVC HR-7100U VCR Could someone please be kind enough to look them up at EURAS

Problem is that PLAY will not work unless pushed multiple times.

PU51255T solenoid will not properly engage unless PLAY is pushed multiple times.

Thanks very kindly in advance.

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @

------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Does it use a tact-switch for the Play function? I've seen lots of those get flaky over the years...

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias

It sounds like the loading belt is slipping If it is this, the tape loading arms will wrap the tape around the head drum but then unload without pulling in the pinch roller.

Hope that helps John.

Reply to
John Ferrier

They had mode switch problems on lots of those, as well...

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias