Prima 27 inch tv.

model number Q 2770 lack of red on the screen, replaced the crt board, with one from a working tv, but after finding r 936 open (220 ohms), picture is still lacking red, & I ca't find any resistors open, or leaky, or shorted diodes, or drive transistor. What could it be? Thanks for your time, Robin.

Reply to
robinor88

thanks for the help but the CRT board IS bad, the unit works fine with a test one from a working set and the pix tube is fine. I can't find what's bad on the crt board, except the 220 ohm risistor. Robin.

Reply to
robinor88

If the 220 ohm resistor is bad, did you change it yet? Check the driver transistors on the board. If it is an IC that does the drive, change that also.

--

JANA _____

Reply to
JANA