Inverter power mos sop-8 package

BB03N15 Please, need to identify this chip: V max, A max, Power max. Thanks

Reply to
Lillo

Hello Lillo, that's not the part number, it's A04600.

I believe this is the part you are looking for:

Good luck.

Reply to
JW

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 05:22:46 -0400, JW put finger to keyboard and composed:

Excellent work! Now please tell us how you found it. :-)

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hello Franc, thanks. I didn't recognize the logo, so my first stop was here:

You can click on the logo of interest which will give you the URL to the website. From there it was easy.

Reply to
JW

"JW" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Great job! Thanks