Winding direction map

If I set up 4 wireless barometers in different locations 100m aways which forms a square shape, could I use these informations to compute the winding direction map inside the square? Or the winding map is not uniquely depending on the pressures at different locations?

Reply to
eeh

Probably not on that scale. Why not just ordinary wind vanes?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Not with barometers, but if you have line-of-sight, you could use ultrasonic links and find the windage by reading the Doppler shift.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise