Monitor: deflection problem?

Hi

I have a problem with my Sony E200 17" monitor. It looks as if the bottom of the image wraps around like a sheet of paper. Anyone got a few repair tips?

Regards, Danny

Reply to
Danny

Look for bad/leaking capacitors in the vertical section or power supply.

minimize spam.  Our true address is of the form che...@prodigy.net.
Reply to
CJT

Look here, Rono.

Rono

Thanks for the advice! I found there was a problem with a leaking capacitor in the power supply. I fixed it and it working fine again now :-)

Danny

Reply to
Danny