Infocus Projector Question

Hi. I recently acquired an InFocus LP720 LCD projector. Good lamp with low hours.

It works but has a color issue. I'm aware of the burned polarizer problem that can happen on these, but I don't think that's the problem here, because bright whites are white (not yellow) and grays are gray.

The problem is that mid to bright whites have a greenish cast. They seem a little greener toward the right side of the screen, but only maybe by

20 percent. Overall, the whole screen is just a little greenish when things are bright but not full white.

Does this thing have a hidden service menu from which I can adjust color tracking, like on a CRT set? There are 3 LCDs, so I assume there's some way to make the curves track. Or is it good ol' trimpots?

If there's a meny, please let me know how to access it. I have found nothing on the net about getting into a service mode on these projectors.

Thanks!

Michael

Reply to
Me Mine