Infocus LP335 Projector

Dear NG, I have the following issue with a beamer/projector - would be very glad if someone has an idea what to do:

Product: Infocus LP335 Projector Firmware 2.0 / Startscreen 1.1 / Bootversion 2.2 / Lamp 640h

Problem Description: The projected picture shows horizontal stripes / the picture is flickering / colours not true anymore After a couple of minutes the projector shuts itself off - only the ventilator is working.

Attempted Troubleshooting: I installed a new lamp (original InFocus part) - effect still remains

I already contacted InFocus support and they say they cannot do anything since the product has passed its end of life.

Thanks Jens

Reply to
JP