identify tlp621's version: TLP621(BL,F,T) ? TLP621GBT? TLP621GRT?

I have a dead 4-DIP photocoupler, the marking on the chip is p621

4 G

I am pretty sure it is toshiba tlp621, but there are at least 3 versions of it. TLP621(BL,F,T) , TLP621GBT, TLP621GRT? Link

TLP621(BL,F,T) and TLP621GRT both have 200mv Vce Saturation and TLP621GBT has 400mv

The datasheet doesn't say much about the marking. Is it okay to replace the chip regardless of the Vce Saturation?

Reply to
saturnlee

It is a TLP621 very very common.

kip