Documentation on Insight VIRTEX-E Reference Board

We are using a number of these boards but do not have the documentation for them and need to make some changes. Any information on where we could get the userguide would be welcomed. We've tried contacting a number of different vendors, etc. with no luck

The markings on the board

Insight VIRTEX-E REFERENCE BOARD PART # :_________ REV-B SERIAL # : __________

Both the part # and Serial # are blank

It uses a Virtex XCV600E FPGA

Reply to
Paul Price

Paul

A long shot - try talking to your local Avnet/Silica as Avnet took over Insight Memec a couple of years ago. Memec in it's various forms did a lot of development boards.

John Adair Enterpo> We are using a number of these boards but do not have the

Reply to
John Adair

Speaking to your Avnet/Silica FAE is a good idea. Another option is to visit the Avnet Design Resource Center, which archives documentation and reference designs for all of the Avnet and Memec boards, even the obsolete ones, like this one.

Go to

then select SUPPORT FILES AND DOWNLOADS button. Select Xilinx as the manufacturer. Scroll to find the Xilinx(R) Virtex(tm)-E Development Kit and click the page symbol on the right.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan