Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Need Help to Identify a part please
June 14, 2006, 11:52 am
rate this thread
Hi, is there anyone out there that can identify this part please or point me
in the direction to get more info, I am chasing the
pdf or specs on this device.
I have searched the net on a few occasions with no luck so any would be
From what I can see it is a multiple LED module(approx 4 x 18) which I
assume maybe serially controlled via a Micro(uP), it has 6 pins for
I assume under the black blob is an IC I would imagine something serial
orientated or maybe even I2C due to the low Pin count.
Any help on a pdf or device part number or identification would be
Thanks for any help
These links are to a couple of pics of the front and back.
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Are there any ST 32F417 / Cube IDE / STLINK / C developers on here?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming