Need Help to Identify a part please

Hi, is there anyone out there that can identify this part please or point me
in the direction to get more info, I am chasing the
pdf or specs on this device.
I have searched the net on a few occasions with no luck so any would be
great.
From what I can see it is a multiple LED module(approx 4 x 18) which I
assume maybe serially controlled via a Micro(uP), it has 6 pins for
connection.
I assume under the black blob is an IC I would imagine something serial
orientated or maybe even I2C due to the low Pin count.
Any help on a pdf or device part number or identification would be
appreciated.

Thanks for any help
Prolater

These links are to a couple of pics of the front and back.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/prolater/front.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/prolater/Back.jpg

Re: Need Help to Identify a part please

http://www.netcomponents.com/results.htm?r=1&t=f&src=&so=&d=1&pn1CD%M+101+105-006