I DESTROYED MY TELEVISION SET.

Exhibit "B". He'll keep this nonsense up for years, if anyone replies to him.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

force and

just

couple

on

Which is Mike Terrell's response to evidence-based criticism. It does illustrate my point about brain-washing - the poor dear can't process any comment about U.S. imperfections.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Yes, Bill, the whole damn universe is brainwashed, but you are an unemployable househusband who lives off his wife, and welfare.

Anyone who doesn't kiss your ass is brainwashed in your opinion. Of course, your opinion is worth as much as your paycheck from last week.

Next he will relive his past, rattling on about all the crap he designed. Pavlov would have been proud.

All anyone has to do is mention your name and you show up, spouting your rhetoric.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The entire universe obviously isn't brainwashed. Quite a few people have gone through the U.S. educational system without being brainwashed, which leaves them free to perceive that U.S. society still has a few weak points which could be improved.

I don't even own an ass, though I've probably got proprietary rights on a bunch of asses on sci.electronics.design who bray reliably when I push their buttons. You'd be a member of that undistinguished group.

My most recent paycheck - for the preiod from the 19th February 2007 to the 18th March 2007 was for $2872.02 before tax, $1933.26 after tax. I've converted from euros to U.S. dollars at today's rate of exchange.

This has nothing to do with the value of my opinion, of course.

And you behave differently?

Why not? I've got nothing better to do.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Look in your mirror, I'm sure you'll find an ass.

Really? You've been kill filed there for about a year. I only see your crap once in a while when someone responds to you. like your mindless rants about anyone using a 555 timer for a project. You start bleating like the mindless sheep that you are.

You're like that bunch of losers on soc.men who invaded several other electronics nesgroups, along with their pathetic claims that they "OWN" anyone who responds. Do you enjoy raping women, like they do? You sound just like them. Oh, that's right, you're just another gutless Eurosheep. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Do they have you stump trained yet?

I didn't know welfare paid thet much in Nijmegen. Or do you get that much because your wife has a hig paying job?

I've converted from euros to U.S. dollars at today's rate of

You bragged about being paid for not finding a job on one of the other sci.electronics newsgroups.

OK, Bill since you have nothing else to do I challenege you to find ONE post where I claimed the US was perfect.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida