Hurrah!! Got my transmittor to work

I just got my first transmittor to work.

I know this is small stuff to most of you, but I've only been studying electronics for two weeks. The success tells me I am interpeting the schematics correctly. Although I did have the transistor pin identification backwards.

Just celebrating the small victorys.

seeya

Reply to
NJM

Congratulations. And remember -- the data sheets are your friends!

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Chris

--
Congratulations!
Reply to

Congrats......... Some people just starting out - give up when looking at this stuff. They get frustrated, etc. You've proven to yourself you "can" do it. Let that "small" victory guide you forward into what ever it may be - a rewarding hobby or career. Don't worry about making errors, even the best of us do it once in a while! Those "sometimers" moments can bite hard. So, if ya goof up - go back and try again. Good luck!

Reply to
Radiosrfun

Well, notwithstanding it's "victories", ;-) Congrats!

Welcome to the Loony Bin!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

The only guy who never made any mistakes is still in his Mother's womb. ;-)

After all, a "mistake" is only a "mistake" in hindsight. Mistakes are how we learn stuff! :-) :-) :-)

And "I don't know" is the first stage of Wisdom. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

thats it! you've done it now!

you will never be the same again :o)

congrats and welcome to a brilliant world

Reply to
feebo