hpiiip printer

Hi. Can anyone please tell me or direct me to the exact steps to go through in order to generate and use a cleaning sheet for an old hpiiip laser jet printer?

thanks Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Kish

Try also: comp.periphs.printers comp.sys.hp.hardware Jonesy

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia

Buy them at Staples.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Well, I recall you have to use the menu to print the 'cleaning paper' and then you have to run it through the printer. I forget the details.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

yeah I forget also. I'm hoping someone else knows how. Thanks

Reply to
Jeff Kish

They have those that will work for the hpiiip? thats good news. thanks

Reply to
Jeff Kish

I bought some from eBay which have a slight tackiness to clean laser printers, fax machines and the like.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson