Hitachi

while watching, my tv suddenly lost power. checked all connections, everything else worked but tv. what happened? Hitachi Model #27CX5B mfg Feb 96 HELP!!!

Reply to
mpdct96

Well remove the back and start by doing some checking of Voltages. Its the only way you will find out whats wrong. kip

Reply to
kip

mpdct98: TAKE it to a service shop for a repair cost estimate so you can make an intelligent repair decision with FACTS instead of Internet WILD GUESSES based on the total lack of any troubleshooting or testing results in your initial posting. The problem could be just about anything from easy to fix to expensive. ... just like if your car doesn't start..... without someone knowledgeable getting under the hood with some test equipment/tools and doing a diagnosis there is obviously no way to know what is wrong and what it will cost to fix..

--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"mpdct96"  wrote in message
> while watching, my tv suddenly lost power. checked all connections,
> everything else worked but tv. what happened? Hitachi Model #27CX5B mfg
> Feb 96 HELP!!!

Reply to
sofie