Hitachi picture cuts out

I have a hitachi CT4532 45" projection screen TV. And the problem is the set will work for a short period of time once turned on but will soon lose picture. The sound is still playing, I can change channels but no picture. One I changed the channel immediatly when this happened and the picture came back for a few secs. Otherwise I have to turn it off and wait for about 15 mins before a picture will display again(then dissapear after a while). I replaced the horizontal sync transistor a few months back. But that had different problems when it was broken. Just blew the fuse and then nothing.

Any one have an idea where to start on this ?

Pictures of when I last worked on it.

Charon

Additional questions would the service manual be worth purchasing ? And if I cannot fix this on my own any estimate on how much it will cost ?

Reply to
ebauld