Hitachi 27AX2B dead set NO relay click

We have an Hitachi 27AX2B that is dead NO relay click.. we have 160 volts from the regulator to the output transformer, the ON/OFF switch is OK.. Any ideas would be appreciated

Reply to
drradio1

What are the results of standard troubleshooting? What are the standby voltages? Do all the buttons and ir sensor work properly? What does the system control attempt to do when the power on is pushed? What is the sequence of operation in the tv by the system control for turn on?

Standard troubleshooting should narrow the problem down.

Reply to
dkuhajda