Help with a GEM 19" TFT Monitor

Hello,

My gem monitor is doing to following:

While the computer is on and the monitor is connected to the computer, the power led on the monitor is blinking from green to orange. My display is showing an intermitent signal (black and windows logon screen).

I open the monitor and here is the info on the label: Fujitsu Limited st2 FLC48SXC8V NA19020-C952

I want to try to fix it. Any suggestions? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

tia

ja

Reply to
ja

Check the power supply voltage while the monitor is running, it sounds like it may be sagging under load and causing the monitor to reset. If that's the case look at the output filter capacitor in the PSU and see if it's bulging or leaking.

Reply to
James Sweet