vusonic e773

Just bought a monitor from a friend who said that it did work. Got it home and plugged it in to my computer and got nothing. The only thing that I noticed was the led was cycling between red,green and yellow. He swears that it was working. I believe him. So what could have happened between his house and mine that would cause the monitor to not work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reply to
vinhkan

Start your computer in the safe mode. This way the computer will be in the most basic resolution. It is possible that there is a setting for the display card that is out of parameter for your monitor.

Other than the above, considering that the monitor has been properly connected to the computer, it most likely failed. Most of the failures in these are in the power supply, or in the scan circuits.

--

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.

I can't even get any raster at all. I forgot to mention that the front led cycles between green, red, and yellow. Do you know what that means.

Reply to
vinhkan

vinhkan: Before you get all worked up, TAKE it back to his house and let him hook it up to his computer.... if it works that you would be looking elsewhere than at the monitor for problems and solutions. electricitym . . .

Reply to
electricitym

Good Idea, I'll try that. Thanks.

Reply to