HELP - lost DVD battery AC adapter

Hello. I have an energizer ER-DVD "universal portable DVD player battery," for which I have lost the AC adapter. I am frustrated to find that the battery itself does not say what the voltage, polarity, or power requirement is. This info also does not seem to be anywhere on the Energizer web site. Does anyone have one of these batteries, and would you be willing either to check if the AC adapter has this info, or to measure the voltage the AC adapter is putting out? I would be very grateful.

Reply to
Johann

I don't have one; but in a similar circumstance I think I'd just buy an entir new battery/charger combo, and thus have a spare battery to charge up while using the original one.

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

It's 9VDC, 500mA, center positive, in case anyone has the same problem. When I called the company it sounded like they get this question a lot. The reason I didn't want to buy another one is that they're a little expensive and I almost never use the one I have now. I really don't need two.

Reply to
Johann