Help ID smt diode

Surface mount diode out of a V, Inc Vizio P4 plasma tv. has V6 33 I can't find anything on this. V, Inc has good support for 1 year, then nothing.

Thanks much, Scott

Reply to
Scott Lane

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:00:38 -0700, "Scott Lane" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Is it a 33V (33.6V ???) reference/zener diode for the tuner?

Are there any circuit references that could identify the diode type?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks Franc The circuit I am rebuilding appears to be a very large power supply. There is a bank of (8) 500v TO-247 MOSFET IRFP460A supposedly for an smps or some power for the plasma screen. 6 of these are shorted as well as the smt diode. I think it is a Schottky, but not sure. I want to get the correct part because if it's not right this thing is going to let out some smoke.

I will post a picture to my website and shortly post a link to it here . . . Thanks again, Scott

Reply to
Scott Lane