Gateway GTW-P42M102 (Sampo PME42S6) Plasma TV Problem

I have a Gateway GTW-P42M102 plasma TV. It is a re-branded Sampo PME42S6. It will power on but has no picture - nothing displays at all.

Someone had mentioned these sets have a "video imaging board" problem. I'm trying to find out more information such as the description of the board, what part(s) fail, and if they can be replace (by me). I have not had any luck searching on the web.

Any suggestions/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
bigdaddy

You will have no luck at all send it back for repair. kip

Reply to
kip

Kip, why so optimistic? Do you work for Gateway? :)

Reply to
bigdaddy