RCA TV dead

I have looked all over the web for this schematic, model #EO9305WH, chassis TX826JD. Of course I found it but was trying to avoid having to buy it since I don't know if this TV is worth that much. The set is dead but has good B+ voltage, and I can't seem to find standby voltage

- nothing on secondary of isolation transformer. How is this voltage supplied? Any help much appreciated, schematic would be great. Thanks group.

Reply to
Golf

Do a search for TX826 and you'll have your answer............over and over and...

Tech Data

The most likely is transistor location # TP 15 Part # 185197 2SC3207. Note the EBC emitter, base, collector configuration is different. Also, check the diodes by LP 03 PWM transformer for bad conections. There are many, many other possibilities. This is the most common. Dani.

Golf wrote:

Reply to
Dani

Thanks to both for replies. I read alot of posts on this chassis. I checked TP-15 good, as well as other suggested components. Also checked all diodes the same. I did read a post that said this trans. will check good, but must be replaced. I will have to order it, but before I do, I want to make sure I'm not missing something else. I read that TP-15 is the 13 volt source? I measured 52V on the collector, 5V on the emmiter. Difficult to troubleshoot since I'm not familiar with voltage source locations. Thanks again.

Reply to
Golf