Grundig 28" Megatron - Black Screen

The screen on my Grundig has gone black. When i try to turn it on, nothing happens except the little red LED in the power button lights up normally. I've checked the internal fuse, it's ok.

The TV set is called MW701008. It is from the late nighties, don't know excactly.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Reply to
Matsg

No sound either?

Reply to
James Sweet

snipped-for-privacy@broadpark.no ha escrito:

probably gone into protection mode due to something wrong in, say, the line or vertical stages. if not experienced in this I doubt you'd be able to sort it out yourself, get it to a technician for a proper diagnosis.

-B