Toshiba cx2657j TV parts

I have a Toshiba model cx2657j and I'm looking for the schematics,

and if someone could tell me the value of resistor R327 and diode D302.

R327 is a fusable resistor but the colour bads don't come out right and

I can't find a cross for D302 in ECG. Can someone please help me.

--
Ratchetman
Reply to

Try searching Google groups for the values. This was a common failure years ago and addressed many times here. Don't have the values readily available but seem to remember the diode had to be a high speed switching diode and R327 was 5.6ohms 1W special metal flame proof fusible resistor. Realize that those are only part of the problem at this point, vertical output and several capacitors are in need of replacement also.

Reply to
dkuhajda