Wavetek 2005 Sweep Generator Schematic

Hello,

a few days ago I got an old Wavetek Speep Generator Model 2005, but no documentation. Because it was stored for about 20 years without usage it needs some service, but I couldn't find any information in the web. Could anyone of you send me a copy of the schematic or service manual? I would prefer a "digital" copy but a normal photocopy would work, too; just tell me how much it costs incl. shipping to germany!

Bets regards and thanks a lot, Thomas Gulden (DJ9KW)

Reply to
ThePraiodansih