Geometry adjustment on XC-3725C, Mitsubishi 37" monitor

Can anybody please tell me how (advanced?) geometry adjustments are made on a Mitsubishi XC3725C, a 10 year old CRT type 37" computer and video monitor. I recently acquired one for $1 locally that probably has less than 100 hours on it, and I am very impressed overall with it. However the only geometry adjustments that I can access from the front panel controls are horizontal width and vertical height and centering. The vertical linearity is off a bit, the lower half being closer together than the top half. There are no additional apparent controls on the inside with the back off. I've seen some postings on the web that refer on how to fix a distortion near the top, but I don't think this would be called a distortion near the top, just a vertical linearity misadjustment. I am hoping there is a "hidden" service menu via pushing the right buttons on the front to access more geometry adjustments? Thank you, Chuck Chandler Blacksburg, VA snipped-for-privacy@blacksburg.net

Reply to
Chuck Chandler

Contact this site:

Cobalt