Need To Adjust Geometry On H800 Philips

This is a model 36PT71-B129 and I have no service manual for it. I can get into the service menu but how do I adjust the horizontal & vertical width? When I get into the options section all I get is: SBNP/ON, CVI/ON, C169/ON, E149/ON, SMCK/ON. Any info about how to adjust the geometry is greatly appreciated. This came in dead and after replacing the SSB module the picture is coming in on the sides so I need to adjust the horizontal width. Thanks, Mark

Reply to
MarkC