Gateway Vivitron or CS1572

Hello,

Since the day I received a Gateway Vivitron or CS1572 8 years ago it has had dim brightness (no detail in photos). The normal controls on the front of the monitor are maxed out.

Today I pulled the big monitor cover and found two focus controls on the left side.

  • * * Now where is the control to bring up the brightness a bit? * * *

It has gotten so bad I must use a flashlight when viewing the web at night. (-;

Thank you for your kind feedback,

  • * * Christopher

Temecula CA.USA

Christopher