Fuse

I have an LCD inverter board that has 2- 4431 chips that I intend to replace, but there is also a surface mount fuse with a 4 on it which is bad. How can I determine what amperage value the fuse is? Thanks Foz

Reply to
Fozj

Most of the LCD inverter boards that I have seen use about a 2-1/2 amp fuse. Maybe yours uses a 4 amp fuse. Is the fuse blown ? I have used a small 5mm fuse with leads attached, when I could not find a surface mounted fuse. John

Reply to
jdgill